Recently GSTN After Seeing Error in Utility software during filling return thet have Updated its version of Free GST Utility software to File GSTR 1 Return V2.3.0
Download, extract and run the Returns Offline Tool to collate and upload the invoices and other data in offline mode. Currently this tool is available only for GSTR-1 and GSTR-2 form.
Downloading the Free GST Utility software to File GSTR 1 Return V2.3.0 to Upload/Download :-
Downloading the GST Invoice Upload/Download Offline Tool is a one-time activity, however, it may require an update in future if the Tool is updated at the GST Portal.Download Latest GST Invoice Upload/Download Offline Tool .To download and install the GST Invoice Upload/Download Offline Tool to create new data for return, perform the following steps:
Click Download Button For Updated Free GST Utility Software To File GSTR 1 & 2 Return to Upload/Download :-
The download of the GST Invoice Upload/Download Offline Tool usually takes 2-3 minutes to download depending on the Internet speed.The Progress update page is displayed in a new browser tab. You can notice that the download is in progress.
Download and Installation of the GST Invoice Upload/Download Offline Tool
Once you have downloaded and installed the GST Invoice Upload/Download Offline Tool, you can use any of the four options to upload the invoice data to the tool. In this manual, you will learn about all the four options of uploading the invoice data through the Invoice Upload/Download Offline Tool.
Option 1: Manual Entry of Invoice Data
Option 2: Copy and Paste from the Excel Workbook
Option 3: Import the All sections Excel Workbook consisting of multiple work sheets
Option 4: Import the .csv file
Installation of the GST Invoice Upload/Download Offline Tool
Once the download of the GST Invoice Upload/Download Offline Tool is complete, you need to install these downloaded files on your machine.
- Unzip the downloaded files and extract the files from the downloaded zip folder zip. Zip folder consists of the following files as shown in the screenshot below.
- Offline-Tool.exe file for the Invoice Upload/Download Offline Tool to be installed in the local machine (your computer)
- Sample_files folder which contains the sample data which should be deleted before filling the actual data to the template
- txt file that explains in detail the prerequisites for the Invoice Upload/Download Offline Tool
- Invoice Upload offline Utility User Manual detailing out the guidance for taxpayers to use Invoice Upload/Download Offline Tool.
Save Excel file and CSV files on your machine as these contain the templates in which data can be entered to be used by the Invoice Upload/Download Offline Tool.
2.Open the Readme.txt file to get the information of the Invoice Upload/Download Offline Tool installation process
3. Double click the offline tool set up file.
4.Click the Yes button to install the Offline Tool.
5.Click the Next button.
6.Click the Browse button to select the destination location of your choice to install the Invoice Upload/Download Offline Tool.
7.Select the checkbox for Create a desktop icon to create an icon for the Invoice Upload/Download Offline Tool on the desktop as a short cut. Click the Next
8.Click the Install button.
9.Invoice Upload/Download Offline Tool set up is completed. Ensure that both the checkboxes are selected in order to start the tool. Click the Finish.
Important Note: – In case, you un-install the tool and then re-installs the tool, you should re-install at the same location.
In case, you re-install the tool on different location you need to restart the system so that tool refers to new location. If you will not restart the system, the Invoice Upload/Download Offline Tool will refer the old path and will not open the tool.
System Requirements :-
- Windows OS 7.0 and above
- Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and above, if you plan to use Excel to enter data first and then import the same in the If you can import data in csv format from another accounting software, as given along with Tool in the Zip file of Tool, you do NOT need Excel.
- Internet Explorer (IE) version 10 and Else User’sdefault browser will be used.
- Admin rights of the system
- Unzip tool on the system